Verb Recipe of the Month — April
We’re staying with the breakfast theme for April’s #VerbRecipeOfTheMonth. Big thank you to @keisha_mcintyre for this incredibly delicious and super easy recipe that is sure to make your mornings that much better. Hope you all enjoy!
-8 large eggs
-1/2 cup of milk
-1 cup shredded cheese
-1 cup bell peppers
-1/2 cup baby spinach
-1/4 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 350. Grease the interior of a nonstick muffin pan.
2. In a bowl add eggs and milk. Whisk together. Stir in cheese, bell peppers, spinach, salt, scallions, and other omelette ingredients you are adding.
3. Scoop mixture into the muffin pan.
4. Bake for 20–25 minutes or until eggs are cooked.
5. Eat while warm or store them in the fridge or freezer.